Check out my webinars with Sussex Innovation
Over summer I’ve been busy doing webinars. These have been with a variety of organisations, including Gatwick Diamond Business, IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management) and Sussex Innovation (SINC).
Check out below the 2 webinars I did with SINC as part of their Survive & Thrive series. I spoke about the benefits of environmental management, my business and the challenges/opportunities of Covid-19.
Sussex Innovation’s Survive & Thrive series – Sustainable Futures
We’ve all seen and heard about the positive impact that lockdown has had on the environment. For many of us it has given us pause for thought about how we can maintain and build upon these sustainable behaviours as we move towards the “next normal”, but what does this mean for businesses? This webinar explores how small businesses can seek to reduce their environmental impact, and the benefits of doing so.
The panel includes:
– Steve Creed (Creed Management Solutions) gives giving an introduction to and the benefits of sustainability
– Anya Ledwith (Eshcon) shares 3 top tips for putting the environment into your business: carbon footprinting, environmental policy & getting your staff involved.
– Daren Howarth (C-Level) speaks about offsetting projects and becoming carbon neutral.
My slot starts at 13.45 minutes
Sussex Innovation’s Survive & Thrive series – Female Founders
Throughout lockdown Sussex Innovation has run monthly virtual informal networking events for the female founders in our community. For this edition of Survive & Thrive we’re in conversation with some of the inspiring female founders from our network. We discuss how they’ve coped with lockdown and their plans and hopes for the future.
The panel includes:
– Anya Ledwith (Eshcon) introduces her business and shares the different ways of working she’s adopted during lockdown.
– Daniela Carl (Regional Studies Association) discusses the impact that Covid has had on RSA and how they’ve pivoted to survive.
– Oanh Brophy tells us all about her circular economy start-up and how she’s found the journey so far.
My slot starts at 20.35 minutes
See SINC’s YouTube channel for more Survive & Thrive videos.
Liked this post? Sign up for the Eshcon Newsletter.