The information which you may provide on this website, along with other information relating to you, will be held by Eshcon Ltd and used for general business purposes.
If you provide your contact details, we may occasionally send you some exclusive resources by email on environmental and carbon management, or let you know about events we are organising which we think you might be interested in. If you sign up to our regular emails, you will always be able to unsubscribe at any time.
Your email address or other contact details will not be passed to third parties, except as detailed below. By sending information to Eshcon Ltd, you consent to all of these uses.
Please also note the following:
- The server is located in the US, which means your data may be stored outside of the EU.
- Financial online transactions are handled by Stripe, a well-known payment gateway. Stripe take your credit card details if you buy something from the site and we do not hold your credit card details directly.
- We use some third-party services for marketing, so there are cookies on the site and data may be sent to Mailchimp and Google, as these are useful parts of our marketing.
- We use Mailchimp for sending out our newsletters, so if you sign up to emails at Eshcon, we will be able to see your email address from our secure Mailchimp account. No one else will get your email address from us.
- We do not pass your email address onto any other companies, so you won’t get any spam from us or from anyone else by giving us your email address.