You Need a Virtual Environmental Manager
Having an environmental manager in post is great, to ensure you manage your impacts, risks & costs.
However, most organisations do not have dedicated staff & find themselves sometimes overwhelmed by environmental requirements – legislation, customer demands & rising costs. These issues often fall onto Health & Safety or Finance staff, who don’t have the expertise or the time.
So, what’s the solution? You need an environmental manager… but maybe not a full-time role.
Eshcon can be your Virtual Environmental Manager, on retainer to run your EMS or assist with projects or legislation needs.
You get a specialist to call upon when needed – at the end of the phone for advice or coming on-site for key meetings & audits.
This ensures that your EMS is implemented effectively, delivering your objectives and giving maximum benefit to the company. It will complete the necessary stages, meeting the requirements of ISO 14001, so that the certification audits are smoothly for you.
No EMS? No problem, there will be a host of legislation you need to meet, opportunities to grasp, environmental projects to engage your staff & customers. You need someone to lead on these, so you get the best commercial benefit.
Eshcon’s Virtual Environmental Manager Service includes:
- Ongoing advice on requirements of ISO 14001 and assistance with EMS implementation
- Ensure EMS Core Documentation is up to date (inc Policy, EMS Programme, Manual & Procedures)
- Conduct Legislation review
- Conduct internal EMS audit and monitor corrective actions arising
- Conduct regular EMS Group Meetings
- Chair the annual Management Review meeting
- Help prepare for and attend the ISO 14001 Certification audits.
If you feel that you don’t need all of the services above, I can help with one or two specific things. Conducting EMS audits or leading the internal audit team are commonly chosen. Without guidance, an inexperienced audit team can feel isolated.
I help you keep up to date with key information, processes & legislation. Your EMS does not stall and continues to deliver commercial benefits.
- Save time and money by understanding ISO 14001 requirements & taking the work off you
- Minimise risk in complying with legislation and ISO 14001
- Improve success in certification audits
- Keep up to date and the EMS functioning
- Increase staff engagement
- Make it easier for you to concentrate on your workload and priorities.