Environmental Training & Engagement
Your staff are the most important part of any environmental management system (EMS). They need to know what they should be doing and why. They should understand your company’s vision and the importance of playing their part. That’s where good training comes in.
Eshcon will train your staff, managers and suppliers, so you get the most out of your environmental work.
Short Courses and Workshops to get staff involved
Choose from one or more of the following:
- Introduction to environmental issues & commercial benefits
- Your EMS (or Carbon) Action Plan
- Environmental legislation you need to know
- Your role in ISO 14001
- Green Champions
- Environmental audit team
- DIY waste and energy audits
- Carbon Reporting
- Step-by-step EMS.
A quick & engaging (over lunch) to give an introduction to environmental issues & commercial benefits.
Support your environmental programmes to develop training packages – for all staff or specific teams. Courses include:
- Your company’s current activities
- The benefits of environmental management to your business
- Identifying activities to reduce impact and costs.
More detailed courses cover Environmental Management System in more depth:
- Key environmental issues and relevant legislation
- Writing an environmental policy
- Planning an Environmental Management System
- Action planning – identifying activities to reduce impact and costs (e.g. waste minimisation, saving energy, transport management, pollution control and resource use)
- Preparing for certification
- Training your internal audit team.
What impact does your supply chain have on your overall activities? Encouraging suppliers to put in an EMS is the best way to ensure them deliver on your values & requirements (otherwise you have to spend time checking on them).
Run a workshop to get them started – introduction to the environment, collecting data that you may require, writing an environmental policy.