NatWest Accelerator programme for entrepreneurs
Applications are OPEN for the NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator
The NatWest Accelerator team are looking to support the founders, innovators, and disrupters of Brighton and the wider Sussex area. There are limited spaces available on the next intake.
Applications are officially OPEN for the April 2020 intake of the Entrepreneur Accelerator, a 6-month programme designed to support growing and scaling your businesses to the next level.
The programme comes with free desk space in our state-of-the-art co-working hubs, dedicated 1:1 coaching, access to specialist mentors and contacts, and a great community of like-minded founders to share your journey with. And it’s fully funded… so there’s no cost to you or your business.
A typical founder is likely to get accepted if they are:
- Running at high growth start-up (vs. a lifestyle business)
- See their business as a company, not a job
- Developing a repeatable, scalable business model
- The idea is usually innovative and risky
- Have a clear and grand vision for the business
- Have a growth mindset
- Has a proven traction for the business
- Turnover over and/or has had investment
- Ideally more than one founder
Size of business supported 1-40 people
Apply here today: www.natwest.com/accelerator
Applications close: 28th February 2020
Any enquiries go to the Brighton hub manager Kristina: email@example.com