2015 Environment and Energy Awards – Enter now!
Now in their 16th year, the Environment and Energy Awards are widely regarded as one of the highest accolades for sustainable business practices.
Entries are put before a panel of expert judges who have the extremely difficult job of deciding the finalists and winners. Winners will be announced at a glittering gala dinner and night of celebration on April 22nd at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.
There are 14 categories to choose from:
- Energy Manager of the Year
- Renewables Innovation Award
- Energy Product/Service Award
- Business Utility of the Year
- Innovative Energy-Efficient Project Award
- Environmental Leadership Award for Organisational Behavioural Change
- Innovation Award for Environmental Technology
- Environment Product/Service Award
- Sustainable Business of the Year Award
- Sustainability Communications Campaign Award
- Innovative Water Management and Efficiency Award
- Innovation Award for Energy from Waste
- Health, Safety and Environmental Skills Development Award
- Outstanding Contribution to the Energy Industry Award
Previous Winners of the Sustainable Business of the Year Award include:
Environment Agency, Marks & Spencer, Langage Farm, Sainsbury’s, Northern Rail and Seacourt.
I have worked with these awards for 10 years and I am pleased to say that I will be judging the environment categories of the awards again.
For more info about the awards, categories and ceremony, and of course how to enter, visit www.eeawards.net.
Enter before October 31st to receive the early bird rate